A leading international client in the Petroleum Sector is seeking an OPERATOR/PLANT ATTENDANT for their Suriname location.
The role of this position involves receiving product, gauging tanks, sampling product in accordance with operational and HES guidelines, The role also includes conducting quality control checks and performing routine minor maintenance at the operations terminal.
- Provides general assistance at the terminal to ensure safe, reliable and effective operation of the terminal equipment.
- Performs required company and regulatory agency checks, on equipment and fuel inspections.
- Completes all the necessary paperwork related to these activities and other safety activities.
- Conducts minor maintenance work, general painting and cleaning of the facility.
- Assists with the safe loading of Customer and Company Trucks and vehicles.
- Assists with tanker receipts/discharges as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Secondary school diploma including Mathematics and English
- A relevant technical certificate
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar environment
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in the petroleum industry would be an asset
If interested, please email your application letter with Curriculum Vitae in English not
later than November 2, 2018.
Email via Freelance (with in the subject ‘Application Operator / Plant Attendant’)